Dec 13 2021

90% of All Bitcoin is Now Mined: The Remaining 10% Will Take Approximately 120 Years to Mine

in blog CryptoPotato
original entry90% of All Bitcoin is Now Mined: The Remaining 10% Will Take Approximately 120 Years to Mine

18.89 bitcoins have already been mined, representing 90% of the total supply. The remaining 10%, however, will take 120 years to mine.

Know a good blog/source that is not listed? Contact us or fill the form below to add one: